- It's a deed of mercy. And it's tough. Maybe that's why we saved "Forgive Offenses" for last.
- Consider the rich man in the parable. I always wonder if he truly was a wicked, cold-hearted Scrooge who spat on poor Lazarus.
- Perhaps the clearest biblical teaching on the subject of homosexual relationships is found in the letters of St. Paul.
- "Behold this heart which loves so much yet is loved so little." These are the words Jesus spoke to Margaret Mary Alacoque. They speak to me now, too.
- Dr. Robert Stackpole answers the questions of a campus "Doubting Thomas."