- Like many families in the United States, mine was held together by a single parent. Many people believe this makes my home a "broken home."
- In the Eucharist, God Almighty comes physically, sacramentally, to us.
- When we've become holy, then God dwells within us, with us, now and forever, and nothing can take him away.
- Father Allen Alexander, MIC, was ordained a priest this weekend! We have the story. We have the videos. We have the photos.
- Now is the time of mercy, proclaims Pope Francis, listening to the teaching of St. John Paul II and St. Faustina.
- Conjugal relations between husband and wife, in that time, and especially among the Jews, were generally held to be good and wholesome.