- During the temporary ban of the Divine Mercy devotion, Bl. Michael Sopocko (St. Faustina's confessor) wrote for our Marian Helpers Bulletin. See his article on the benefits obtained from the virtue of mercy from our Jan.-March 1963 Bulletin here.
- Dusty was bitter toward the Catholic faith, but he kept an open mind as Doc brought him to the Shrine in Stockbridge.
- Father Donald Calloway, MIC, has a great love for St. Joseph. He explains why you should, too.
- While the Church never puts forth a detailed set of economic and social policies, she does leave little doubt that the world would be a vastly better place if it followed His command.
- Sadness in itself is not a virtue. It is why we suffer and how we respond to the sorrows in our life that make all the difference.