- From the archives: The following is an article that Blessed Michael Sopocko originally wrote for the Marian Helpers Bulletin, Spring 1956 issue.
- Pope Francis is a loyal son of St. Ignatius, as well as a loyal son of the Church.
- Like many families in the United States, mine was held together by a single parent. Many people believe this makes my home a "broken home."
- In the Eucharist, God Almighty comes physically, sacramentally, to us.
- When we've become holy, then God dwells within us, with us, now and forever, and nothing can take him away.
- Father Allen Alexander, MIC, was ordained a priest this weekend! We have the story. We have the videos. We have the photos.