By Fr. Joseph, MIC (Apr 7, 2010)
The countdown has begun. Can you hear it? Sure you can!
In preparation for Divine Mercy Sunday, which we celebrate the Sunday, April 11, members of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception and their Divine Mercy apostolates and friends have been special guests on Relevant Radio's "Drew Mariani Show."
Wednesday, April 7, 5:15 p.m. (EST) — In the last of the series, Kellie Ross will discuss how her ministry, Missionaries of Our Lady of Divine Mercy, got started and the works of mercy they have been engaged in.
The program will be broadcast live on the radio at 820 AM, 930 AM, or 1270 AM or on the web at relevantradio.com. The special series has included inspiring themes on how the message and devotion to The Divine Mercy is healing hearts around the world.
Receive Free Divine Mercy Materials
Also, do you wish to know more about the message of The Divine Mercy, including Divine Mercy Sunday? If so, the Marians are now offering a Free Divine Mercy Packet.
The free packet includes:
• "Divine Mercy Sunday" — an 8-page pamphlet that explains the feast day and how to prepare yourself properly to receive the extraordinary graces.
• "Deeds of Mercy" —an 8-page pamphlet that provides a new look at the works of mercy.
• "The Message of Mercy" — a six-page pamphlet describing the life of St. Faustina, the history of the message of The Divine Mercy, and how you can life the message.
• The Image of the Divine Mercy — a prayercard that includes instructions on how to pray the Chaplet of The Divine Mercy.
• "Pray the Rosary Daily" — an 8-page pamphlet that includes Papal reflections of the Mysteries and how to pray the Rosary.
• "Your Sorrow Will Be Turned to Joy" — an 8-page pamphlet on Purgatory, written by Fr. Seraphim Michalenko, MIC.
• A prayercard on preparing for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
• "How to Prepare for Mercy Sunday" — an 8-page pamphlet that includes personal, group, and parish preparation tips.
• "Way of the Cross" — a 6-page guide to praying the Stations of the Cross.
• "The Prayer Campaign" — an 8-page pamphlet that gives inspiration for the restoration of women's and children's rights destroyed by Roe v. Wade.
• The Prayer to St. Michael, the Archangel.
The Marians have been official promoters of The Divine Mercy message since 1941. The Marians administer the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy, in Stockbridge, Mass., home of the largest Divine Mercy Sunday celebration in the Northeast.