Really, everything that Marians and Marian Helpers do is about evangelization. Still, let's highlight just some our initiatives:
- The last few years have seen the founding of our tireless Marian Evangelization Team, which travels thousands of miles annually to spread the Divine Mercy message and devotion to parishes throughout the country. (See upcoming events. Book your own event by emailing email@example.com.
- Our Hearts Afire Parish-based Programs (HAPP) have brought renewal to more than 35,000 Catholics since its founding in 2012. Visit http://allheartsafire.org.
- Our free app initiative for mobile devices has reached more than 150,000 people in nearly 100 countries.
- Our Divine Mercy Art initiative has become one of the leading resources for religious art in the United States because we offer the highest quality at the lowest prices. Visit http://divinemercyart.org.
- Through Marian Press, we continue to publish only the best titles on Divine Mercy and Mary, including the spiritual classic Divine Mercy in My Soul: Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, and Marian-authored books by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC, and Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC. Visit http://shopmercy.org.